What is DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN?
If you experience DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN After Virus is a commuter program, which can be clarified as a potentially unwanted program (PUP). This is the newest type of the mid-2015. It discovered adware is released by an unknown client. Therefore, you can not track where it came from.
These error messages can be used to infect all browsers, such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Safari as well. When your computer entered, the computer started running by itself. You may be less able to stop it. It can even download all access to any website blocked after malware download to your PC.
Solution: Remove DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN After Virus manually (a time-consuming method to the expert PC)
Step 1. End DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN related processes in Windows Task Manager.
- Press “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” to open the process tab in Windows Task Manager
- Click on the suspicious process or not known to be associated with DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN and click on Process terminated
Step 2. Uninstall DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN and unknown programs from the Control Panel.
- Press “Win + R” to open the field Run:
- In the Control Panel, type Run, and then click the OK button
- Then click Uninstall under Programs on Program
- Right-click DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN and other unknown programs, then click Uninstall
Step 3. Remove malicious registry files used to DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN.
- Press “Win + R” to open the field Run
- Type Regedit to open the registry and delete the following registry file created by DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ ImageFileExecutionOptions \ msseces.exe
HKLM \ SOFTWARE \ Classes \ AppID \ <random> .exe
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Uninstall \ [virus name]
Step 4. Remove the extension / add-on of the evil associated with DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN.
- Now you can Click an existing menu in Chrome on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click on the basket with the extension you want to remove completely.
- A confirmation dialog box appears, click Remove.
- Go to the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button, and then click or click Manage Add-ons.
- Under View, type, or click All Add-ons, and remove any add-ons that you do not know or need.
- If the add-on can be removed, you will see the Remove option. and then click or click Close. If not, click the Disable button.
- Click the Firefox Menu button and select Add-ons. Add-ons Manager tab.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the extensions or appearance panel.
- Remove any extensions that you do not know or need.
- Click Disable or Remove. Remove key if preferred.
- If it appears, click Restart Now.
Thank you for reading this article until the last paragraph, if this article useful you can share to social media Google+, Facebook and others. thanks. – John Sadino –