Website is not available, well, I must say there are some people among us who see this message more than other posts and it also every day. If you get this message every time you open Google Chrome, then my friend! You’re in big trouble. But do not worry, we’ve all seen these errors at least once in our lives.
What is special about this is, every time the error has occurred, there are reasons why, immediately below. Errors that can be different on your device or network. And. It allows us to play a game that is also quite amazing. But today we will discuss the specific between these errors and probably also the most common. As I said, at every message, the following error that caused it. And this time, DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN.
Fix method DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
There are several ways to handle it, and this is good news because it increases the possibility of getting rid of the error. Each method differs from the other, so try to be careful.
DNS CHANGING ADDRESS
- Right-click the network icon and click the option that reads the Open Network and Sharing Center.
- On the upper left, you’ll see the Change Adapter Settings option, click on it.
- Now the right mouse button on the current network and its properties.
- Click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4).
- In the following DNS server addresses, set the DNS server option as “8. 8. 8. 8”, and set the alternative DNS servers as “8. 8. 4. 4”.
- Click OK and you are finished.
- If this method does not work, try the next one.
As the name implies, we will use the input prompt, and perhaps this approach will solve your problem. so,
- Open an input prompt (make sure you select the Run As Administrator option).
Type the following command as the command and command the same prompt
“Ipconfig / release”.
“Ipconfig / flushdns”
“Ipconfig / renew”.
“Netsh int ip set DNS.”
“Netsh Winsock reset.”
- You will be prompted to restart your device, and then check if the error has disappeared.
Restart the DNS client
For this procedure, follow the instructions below:
- Search for “Service” from the Start menu, the Open Services.
- Find “DNS Client” from the list of services.
- Right-click the “DNS Client”.
- Click Restart.
Close everything and try to open any Google Chrome website
CONCLUSION: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN GoDaddy
Solve this not a big problem because one of the above methods are generally working all the time. So if you have here, we hope that you get rid of dns error. Thank you for reading this article until the last paragraph, if this article useful you can share to social media Google+, Facebook and others. thanks. – John Sadino –