Each time we surf the DNS probe, nxdomain is the most common error displayed by the server in the browser. If you can not load a web page or go to a website, you will find the same error. This error is caused by a technical error and can be corrected without any problems. But someone thinks why this error happened?
The most common reason we all accept is to blame the network connection. But mostly in most cases, the DNS probe nxdomain completes the error caused by a misconfigured PC or network router.
Also sometimes some webpages after firewall settings, but that can be easily changed.
Well, whenever we enter the website URL, the browser’s address is the domain that we are looking for, the DNS address. And if the browser can not browse the server, then only this error is the case.
Well, it is very annoying to know that we have a good internet connection and PC, but still can not take advantage of it.
So, if you also suffer from DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Subdomain errors, then do not worry because you will be given various methods that will help you solve the problem.
1. Reset DNS
- First you have to go, Run or you can even use the key combinations Ctrl + R.
- The Run dialog box opens.
- There you must enter – services.msc and press OK
- A new window service is opened
- Then you have to scroll through the list very carefully and find the DNS client.
- Click the right DNS client.
- You will see the Restart option from the drop-down menu and press it.
- Now the DNS client will restart
2. Change the DNS address
- Open Network and Sharing Center and click the network icon
- In the upper left corner, click Change Adapter Settings
- Check the active network connection and right-click on it and select Properties
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4) from the drop-down menu, and then click Properties
- Now you just have to change the DNS settings. You can find two boxes, preferred DNS servers, and alternate DNS servers
- Type the specified field
- In the preferred DNS server type 184.108.40.206
- And in the alternative DNS server type 220.127.116.11
- Open a web browser and type chrome: // flags / in the address bar
- You are here: ITposts> Software>.
This is a new method, but it will definitely work for you.
This is very annoying when you have all the facilities you can not use.
And this obstacle happens out of nowhere, and people who are not aware of the solution can not wait for another thing that is waiting for the program to start again and therefore someone with a computer or laptop and even a WiFi Router is infected, But this is a useless way to restart the program. So before I fall into the solution, what I should worry about. Certainly, people need to be aware of what is inadvertently meant and then try to find a solution. In addition, DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Subdomain is the most common error anyone can find in the browser, and the exact methods above will definitely help resolve this problem. Thank you for reading this article until the last paragraph, if this article useful you can share to social media Google+, Facebook and others. thanks. – John Sadino –