Change the settings of your Internet DNS address
Most DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Windows 2008 errors can be easily corrected by changing the IP address of the DNS. You can use Google’s public DNS server to resolve these errors. For a change, after the IP address below correctly follow the steps.
- First, open the control panel on your PC or laptop.
- Now the network and sharing center and find open.
- Here you will find the option Adapter Settings changes click on it.
Once clicked, a new window opens and you can see all the connections on your computer.
- Now click on the connection where you are confronted with DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error.
- Right-click on this connection and select Properties.
- Property will be open connectivity and Internet protocol version 4 (TCP / IPv4).
- Click Use the following DNS server addresses and enter the address below.
- DNS server option: 126.96.36.199
- Alternate DNS server: 188.8.131.52
- Click on the OK button to apply this change.
- After that, start your computer and browse safely without errors.
Start the DNS clients
- To correct errors DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN window you need to restart your DNS client. To restart the DNS client just follow the step by step below.
- First, go to Start and search for and open services.
- Right-click on the DNS client selection.
- Now click the Restart button and your DNS client will be restarted.
- Then the computer restarts and the Internet with Google Chrome.
This error occurred because of a problem with dns DNS so using Windows CMD (prompt) you can easily correct this error. Simply follow the steps below to resolve these errors by using the flush dns.
- Open an input prompt and search.
- And open an input prompt as an administrator.
- Run the ipconfig / release command and press the Enter key.
- Then run the ipconfig / flushdns command and press the Enter key.
- To assign ipconfig / last renwe a new IP address to run.
- Once you restart your computer.
Disable or Uninstall Software Filtering web page
If you use the software as a framework for filtering microsoft.NET then disable this software or uninstall it. To uninstall, follow the steps below.
- First, open the Control Panel and click the option to uninstall the program.
- Here you can see all the software installed on your computer.
- Now select the Microsoft .NET Framework and uninstall this software.
- After that, download the latest version of the .NET framework from Microsoft’s official website.
- 5. Disable Windows Firewall or Windows Antivirus
If you use an anti-virus on your computer, you can face these types of errors. Because the Google Chrome firewall is blocking access to the site. Then disable or uninstall Windows Firewall or Anti-Virus. This solution is very easy to fix these types of errors.
Reset catalog and IP
Resetting the catalog and IP are other solutions to fix this type of error. You can set the catalog and the IP address set the prompt window just follow the step by step below.
- Press Windows + R and find the prompt.
- Open an input prompt as an administrator.
- Type “netsh int-ip reset c: \ resetlog.txt” or “netsh winsock reset catalog” command and click the enter button.
- After that, start your computer and the error will be fixed.
Start your PC
A simple solution to this type of error is to restart your Windows computer. If this is a temporary issue that can be resolved by restarting the computer.
Start the router
If the router is not configured properly, then maybe you have these types of errors. So, if you get this error message, turn off the router for a few minutes and turn it back on again. You can also contact your Internet service provider for more information.
Reset to default Google Chrome
If the error is not resolved after applying the above procedure, only one option for you to reset Google Chrome Web browser will be the default. To set Google Chrome to Standard, just follow the process step below.
First, open Google Chrome’s Chrome browser.