What is the error code?: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Before finding a better solution, is to figure out what there is code error: “DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN” and what it means. DNS means domain name system. It acts as a database containing the IP address of all public servers. DNS lookup failed or other similar error means that Google Chrome can not access DNS. To take Chrome can not get the IP address. Consequently, Chrome can not access websites with success and it displays this error code.
You can try DNS server swithing to fix WordPress DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
We would really chane DNS servers resolve the error DNS. Make sure that you have tried the previous repairs to this before you try.
1. On your Windows taskbar, click the icon that shows your network with the left or right mouse button. This symbol is usually located next to the battery icon. Select “Open Network and Sharing Center.”
2. When the window opens, in the left pane, select “Change Adapter Settings”. This will display a list of all adapters and modems.
3. Identify your current connection from the list. Adapter / modem is said to be disconnected “Disconnected” or “Disabled” or “Not Connected”. If you are currently connected to the Internet, right-click on it and select “Properties”.
4. A dialog box will display a list of items that are displayed by an active connection. Locate and double-click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4). If double-clicking does not do anything, click once, and click Properties. Other popup windows
5. When you look at the bottom of the pop-up window (General tab), you will see two fields with “DNS server option” and “Alternate DNS server”. Write the value to a place, and then replace it with a value below.
DNS server option: 220.127.116.11
Alternate DNS server: 18.104.22.168
6. Click OK to save the new value, but do not close the first field. Start Chrome and see if the error persists. If it is then congratulations, you can now close everything.
Please let us know if this update works for you.
If still there, disable the Internet Protocol version 6 (TCP / IPv6) from the list of items in the first pop-up windows, and then click OK.
7. Now restart Chrome again, if the error code DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN WordPress still see there. If they still exist, cancel previous action by the IPv6 check and restore your original DNS server because they do not fix it.
Alternative 1: Disable Firewall, Anti-Virus, and Web Filtering Software
You can use a third-party firewall, anti-virus programs, or other security programs to cause problems with the Internet connection. Some programs directly affect your DNS settings.
Alternative 2: Temporarily disable VPN
VPN software can cause a lot of network-related errors on your PC. In this context, I would like you to temporarily disable this program or remove it and restart the PC. If the repair is completed probe dns NXDOMAIN, contact the VPN vendor support team and explained that this does not cause any problems. I hope that they will be able to give the troubleshooting instructions. Thank you for reading this article until the last paragraph, if this article useful you can share to social media Google+, Facebook and others. thanks. – John Sadino –