Most users always find the actual error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Chrome browser Android / browser window or sample END DNS NXDOMAIN to favorite news sites social media like Facebook Twitter Reddit and many others. Examples I can not give the full list of URLs of web address, but the tip is common in all the websites that they offer on your website. A few days ago I got a bug on Google Chrome desktop browser, I fix this error by changing the DNS address, but what should be done for Google Chrome mobile browser mobile. There is no option to open DNS profile and change the DNS server address or the preferred alternative. Hopefully this trick will work for you as well as I can on Android Android and Google Chrome fix me.
This website is not available DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Windows-10 Fix prevents you from accessing the website, resulting in problems with connecting to the service. This is a DNS error. DNS function is to resolve the names / translate so if your system can not resolve or translate the address. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN. By default, the computer will insert the DNS in the router or modem used by Internet Provider DNS if it has been modified. I always recommend using public DNS servers, you should see in this article because they are most active and have 100% availability. If you do not understand, do not worry, just follow the steps below.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
1. Hold down the Windows key and press R
2. In the Run dialog box, type cmd, and then click OK
3. When the input prompt opens Black, type the following in it and press Enter.
4. Once this is done, Hold down the Windows key and press R again.
5. This time, type ncpa.cpl and Click OK.
6. You will be taken to a network connection.
What we need to do here, is update the DNS settings.
7. Identify your network adapter, which is connected and right click, then select Properties.
8. Then, in the Properties window, click “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4)”, so the property is highlighted in gray and re-selected.
9. Set to Use the following dns server addresses, and specify Preferred Alternate DNS Server and DNS Server
Preferred DNS SERVER: 18.104.22.168
DNS SERVER Alternate: 22.214.171.124
10. Click OK and close
Flush all types of cases using the CMD input prompt
Run CMD in the search menu and type the following commands one at a time
- Ipconfig / release
- Ipconfig / all
- Ipconfig / flushdns
- Ipconfig / renew
- Netsh int ip set dns
- Netsh winsock reset
I hope you liked this post and you 100% solve this error using the above trick. If an error occurs when this DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error is set, and then annotate the comment box below. I will definitely clear your mistakes within 24 hours. If you find this article helpful for you then do not forget to share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.